If you have never had an experience with a Spiritual Medium before, you may not know what to expect. Here is some information for a few of the most commonly asked questions.
1. All Mediums are Psychics…not all Psychics are Mediums. A Psychic tunes into the “aura” or “energy field” of the person that they are reading for to gather information, while a Medium can also do this…a Medium is a specialist, so to speak, who is also able to tune into the energy field of a person no longer in the physical body. I am actually able to connect with both “souls crossed over” I am Clairvoyant which means “Clear-Seeing” I can see spirit and images that they show me. I am Clairaudient which means “Clear-Hearing” so I can hear them speaking to me in my thoughts, telepathically; I will hear names, names of places, nicknames and other words. I am very strongly Clairsentient, which means I can sense or feel their emotions; pains or injuries they had while in the physical body; as well as their personalities. Every soul communicates differently, they are just as different as they were in this life.
2. It's important to come with an open-mind. Please leave your preconceived notions at the door. If you would like to receive the best reading and experience possible, it is a good idea to have a few questions ready before you come, but still leave your heart open and ready receive. Your focus may be about be current life issues of love, health or work, or to connect with loved ones, but please allow for Spirit to guide the reading and the process. The Medium cannot control the spirit world and neither can you. The spirit world is in control and I am only the messenger or translator if you will. Any attempts to try and control or direct the reading, the spirits, or the information that comes through, will only cut off the energy flow and make the reading very difficult. It may also adversely affect your reading and your experience. Usually you will find that your questions get answered, but if for some reason they do not at the end of our soul communication there will be a time to ask any remaining questions you have.
3. “What if the information doesn't resonate? It is VERY COMMON that some information that comes through in the reading may not makes sense to you at the time of the reading. Please DO NOT dismiss the information as wrong, you will do yourself a huge disservice if you do. You can record the reading, and I urge you to listen to the reading again, even if a few times if you need too. If it's still a very strong “No” and you cannot not relate to the information, it is ok to say so and let me know. I can revisit the information. “No” is the wisdom of the spirit world. They are always right, we just don't know it yet, so I will revisit what doesn't fit and see where it does.
4. “Will the person I love come through?” In my personal experience as a Medium, majority of the time the person that you want to come through, will. It is important to understand that the spirit world decides who will come through, not you or I. We may “ask” for a particular loved one to come through and If we are in the middle of the reading and they have not come through yet, I can usually connect and bring them through…if “they choose” to come through. There are occasionally, instances where a spirit will not come through for different “spiritual reasons” which are very individual, and may apply to the person that I am reading for or the spirit. It is important to remember that they are your friends and loved ones and they come to say hello and offer comfort, support and closure…they do not want to scare you or upset you. If they sense that you are becoming scared or uncomfortable with the process they will often pull back their energy and stop communicating. It is also important to know that a soul may come forth to speak with you that you have never met. We are all connected, so be open, the messages could be for someone else you know as well.
5. What about “Psychic” Readings and predicting the Future or Prophecy? Some clients are not particularly interested in communicating with Spirit but are wanting clarity and insight into their lives here in the physical plane. I am able to look in your auric field and see if there is any advice or guidance I can give you. There is also much misunderstanding about “predicting the future”. People always want to know “what is going to happen” regarding some particular thing in their life. First of all NO Psychic, including myself, can foresee your future 100% set in stone with 100% accuracy…if they say that they can they are not telling you the truth. What we see are; probabilities, possibilities and pathways into your future; opportunities and obstacles, based on where you are at that particular moment of your life at the time of the reading, the choices available to you, and sometimes the decisions you or someone else are most likely to make. In my work, I may see pathways that stand out very strongly to me and are most likely to manifest, however, every one of us always has free will, as do the other players in our lives, and can change everything in an instant. There is always an unpredictable element a “Wild Card”. Remember that you are writing your future every moment with your thoughts and actions…you can change direction at any time. Your life is the result of a series of choices presented to you, and the decisions that you make based on those choices. My work is to provide insight in to those choices that arise through the opportunities and obstacles presented to you…but the choice MUST be, and always is yours to make.